Monday, October 7, 2013

I did not realize it but I accidently posted this blog to my English blog I did it on time I just accidently put it on the wrong one.



Today in class we continued to watch the movie and it really opens your eyes. This movie shows what the people went through over in Africa. It also makes you glad that you have the things you have. They came over here to America not knowing what a shower was or what most foods that we eat every day. They have never seen chips or ever used a microwave. One thing that I did not like was that the government is making them pay them back. After all that these people went through losing the parents leaving all the people they knew having to learn a new culture. I just cannot believe that they can’t just let a couple thousand dollars slide and let these people try and start a stable life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment