Monday, October 28, 2013


Today is class we started to do a religion power point. Our group got Buddhism we really wanted Christianity but I’m ok that we did not at my old school we always did projects on Christianity so wanted a new religion to do research about. So far I like Buddhism it is very interesting. I also think that it is interesting that you can follow another religion but still follow Buddhist practices. I think that they are ok with that because Buddhism is not really a religion I is more of a life style. They teach peace and enlightenment and they are not saying that you have to follow any kind of god that don’t really talk about god much at all. They do not consider Buddha a god the see him as a great teacher and a great man. I think that what the Buddhist teach is great and that maybe we could learn something from the Buddhist.

No comments:

Post a Comment