Sunday, September 22, 2013


On Friday we had a test on globalization and on the letter to Garcia. I did not think that it was that hard of a test. I thought that it would have been a little harder. I also thought that I would have a hard time with the letter to Garcia part. I also think it was easy because we had the fire drill. And that was after the test was handed out. We all got to see the questions so when we had the fire drill we got more time to think about the questions. I thought that it was a little weird that the fire drill went off. I assumed that the teachers would know when they are going to do a drill. But now that I think about it, it makes sense that they don’t. Because they do not know if it is a real fire or not they always act more serious when they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment